• Minimum head loss.
• Full bore.
• Repackable under pipeline pressure.
• 100% watertight.
• Bidirectional flow.
• RF type DIN PN 10/16 flanges.
• Guided gate to ensure the correct sealing.
• Bolts protected against environmental conditions.
• WRAS certificate for drinking water.
• Working temperature between -10ºC and 90ºC.
• Design according to DIN 3352.
• Hydrostatic tests according to EN 12266-1, class A.
• EC Directive.
• Fabrication according to EN 1074-2.
• Distance between flanges according to EN 558 series 14.
• Side flanges according to ISO 7005-2.
• Top flange (optional) according to ISO 5211
Show more gate valves for Water Supplies
Resilient seat gate valves for pumping, irrigation, drinking water supply, treatment and pumping of dirty water, etc.
It has minimum head loss, it is 100% watertight, full bore and repackable under pipeline pressure.
PRESSURE (bar): 10-16