The metal seated gate valve is built in ductile cast iron GGG5O and it is designed to meet the most demanding needs in fields such as fire-fighting services, purification and pumping of wastewater, irrigation, industrial facilities, hydraulic and civil works in general.
• Minimum head loss.
• Full bore.
• Bidirectional flow.
• RF type DIN PN 10/16 flanges.
• Guided gate to ensure the correct sealing.
• WRAS certificate for drinking water.
• Max. working pressure according to design pressure PN10/16.
• Working temperature between -10ºC and 90ºC.
• EC Directive.
• Distance between flanges according to EN 558 series 14/15.
• Side flanges according to ISO 7005-2.
Show more gate valves for Water Supplies
• Metal seat gate valve for pumping, irrigation, drinking water supply, treatment and pumping of dirty water and more.
• It has minimum head loss, and full bore.