Damper – Serie GR
Gas valve, with round damper design.
Unidirectional guillotine damper.
Various seat and packing materials available.
Face‐to‐face distance in accordance with CMO standard.
This guillotine damper valve is suitable to work with a large range of airs and gases.
- It is particularly suitable as an isolation element in order to allow inspections, maintenance and repairs in the ducts.
USED MAINLY IN:
- Cement factories.
- Steel mills.
- Electrical power stations.
- Chemical plants.
- Energy sector.
- From DN 150 up to DN 3000 (larger sizes on request).
- Check with CMO for the general dimensions of a specific damper.
- Maximum standard work pressure is 0.5 kg/cm 2 ; greater pressures upon request.
Download technical documentation
> Sheet product
> Maintenance manual
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
We look forward to contacting you to resolve all your queries.
Manufacturing the valve you need