Damper – Serie MF
Round damper butterfly valve, with bidirectional design.
Designed for pneumatic transport of air or gases at different temperatures.
Option of manufacturing “WAFER” type or with bored flanges.
Watertight integrity between 97% and 99%.
- The materials used for the fabrication of these Dampers MF depend on the temperatures and the working pressures.
- These butterfly damper valves are suitable to work with a wide range of air and gases. They are particularly suitable for controlling the flow of gas in pipelines.
From DN 80 up to DN 3000 (larger sizes on request). Check with C.M.O. for the general dimensions of a specific damper butterfly.
The most significant difference between the ML and MF series is the differential working pressure (ΔP). For lower pressures, choose the ML series (Light Butterfly); for higher pressures, choose the MF series..
- Maximum standard work pressure is 0.5 kg/cm2; greater pressures upon request.
• Pressure Equipment Directive:
(PED) ART 4.3 /CAT.1.
• Potential Explosive Atmospheres Directive:
(ATEX) CAT.3 ZONA 2 y 22 GD.
Download technical documentation
> Sheet product
> Maintenance manual
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
We look forward to contacting you to resolve all your queries.
Manufacturing the valve you need