Cone seated sampling valve. One piece integral cast body with bolted flange to be welded to the main pipeline.
The TM sampling valve is manufactured fully in AISI316 stainless steel. It is composed by three main parts: welding flange with neck, valve body and operating system.
- The CMO sampling valve is used to take samples of the working fluid inside of the pipelines.
- Designed for a wide range of markets such us:
- Pulp and Paper.
- Effluent handling plants.
- Chemical plants.
- Food and beverage.
• Pressure Equipment Directive:
(PED) ART 4.3 /CAT.1.
• Potential Explosive Atmospheres Directive:
(ATEX) CAT.3 ZONA 2 y 22 GD.
Download technical documentation
> Sheet product
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
We look forward to contacting you to resolve all your queries.
Manufacturing the valve you need